Happy Thanksgiving to all.
This is the time of year that, although I think about turkey, it reminds me to be thankful for all I have.
This year I have a lot to be thankful for.
I am grateful to have been able to afford to send my son to Mt St Joe High School this year. He has a lot of friends there and has made the honor roll in the first quarter.
I am grateful to the Johns Hopkins doctors for finally coming up with a solution for my wife’s health issue that had been going on for the last 5 years.
I am grateful for my friends, old and new, whom I enjoy my free time with.
I am grateful for my wife for all that she is and gives of herself when she can. I am thankful for her love even now, after 23 years.
I am grateful for my son who brings me joy and reminds me what it was like to be a 16 year old, again.
I am grateful for Alex and Leslie and all the management team at RE/MAX Advantage Realty for giving me the last and best 20 years of my career.
Finally, I am grateful to all of my friends, colleagues and clients who have put their trust in me for all these years.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday and remember what you are thankful for!
- Fun Day Monday Results - October 19, 2015
- Joe Wathen – RE/MAX Advantage Realty - August 12, 2015
- January 2015 RE/MAX National Housing Report - January 24, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for? - November 26, 2014
- Best Price Improvement this year! Fabulous one-level-living for $499,990 - November 17, 2014
- Price Improved on Beautiful Open Floor plan home. $515,000 - October 27, 2014
- Short distance to Stadiums and Inner Harbor For Sale - October 27, 2014
- Another Fine Home for Sale by Joe Wathen. Columbia, Great Yard, $390,000. - July 14, 2014
- And Another Fine Home For Sale by Joe Wathen. Modern, Spacious Rancher, $529,900 - July 14, 2014
- Another Fine Home for Sale by Joe Wathen! 1.5 Yrs Young, Backs to Reservoir, $619,900. - July 14, 2014